Hi! I’m Anne, a mom of two beautiful babies named Nala and Kai living in our adopted home in Costa Rica. Our Nalakai Slings are luxurious, soft and stylish baby carriers.
Our motto is inspired by paradise, made with love. I wear my children every day, and I create beautiful and comfortable slings so I will be able to share my passion for baby wearing with others. We use the same luxury materials as other high-end designer slings!
As a mom myself, I know what parents are looking for in a baby carrier. You need to keep your baby safe and secure, whilst still having the opportunity to look stylish and have fun with the design. Unlike backpack and wrap carriers, Nalakai slings are super easy to put on and off, with no buckles or ties. Our slings are so soft and lightweight, they are perfect to wear around the house whilst you work, get things done or have your hands free to play with your other kids. Nalakai slings are also the best choice for traveling and comfy to wear on a plane.
Your little one will feel so safe and secure gently cradled against your chest. We make all of our slings with extra sleepy dust! We have video tutorials on how to properly wear newborns, including how you’ll be able to use the tail fabric for extra head strengthen. We also show you how easy it is to nurse your baby whilst wearing your sling!
WHY CHOOSE A RING SLING?
- Helps create a bond of accept as true with & belonging – a great way for fathers and grandparents to bond with babies too!
- Easily adjustable to achieve just the right support
- Easy and comfortable to wear inside and outdoors, so you’ll be able to at all times keep your baby snuggled up close to you wherever you go
- The warmth from your body will help baby flow to sleep and relieve colic
- The soft bamboo & breathable linen material is airy & comfortable
- Long and luxurious tail fabric means the ring sling will fit everyone, from petite to plus size