The Classic Beco Gemini Soft Structured Carrier
Keep your little one close whilst you dash around town, breezing through mommy/daddy duties hands-free. Suitable for all-day use, Beco Gemini allows you to carry your little one in a seat that’s comfortable and safe for both of you.
5-in-1 best-selling classic soft structured carrier in modern form. Tailored to your busy lifestyle without any of the distractions. Fully adjustable with 5 different positions, for your 7 lb newborn right up to 35 pounds!
- Featuring shoulder straps that can be worn straight like a regular backpack or crisscrossed. Crossing the straps is easy and can be done when wearing your child on the front in the infant or toddler position. Crossed straps can alleviate back pain by distributing your child’s weight evenly across your back and shoulders.
- The wide, supportive waist belt is key to ergonomic babywearing for mom and dad. Positioned on your waist, the belt transfers most of baby’s weight to your hips and legs. Your legs are your strongest asset and this will save your back from unnecessary strain.
- The Gemini’s seat is adjustable, too! Just snap it together for a narrow seat that will give a boost to your infant starting at 7lbs. Legs out is the way to go! This ensures that your child’s hips may be able to develop normally, circulation is never restricted and there’s the added benefit of “look at those little toes!!”
- Features included: large pocket on the waist belt designed to fit your phone, keys and other indispensables. A built-in headrest for give a boost to or added height, safety catch on your shoulder straps buckles, sternum strap on an adjustable rail, breastfeeding release buckle under your arm.
All of the features, none of the distractions
- Some parents are more comfortable with baby on the hip!
- Our padded shoulder straps can be configured for a hip carry that is ergonomic for baby and comfortable for mom or dad
- Starting around 6 months or 20 lbs., when your child has full head and neck keep watch over, you’ll be able to start wearing them on your back just like a regular backpack!
- The sternum strap is on an adjustable track so just slide it to the right position for you!