BABYSOY used to be founded in 2005, first in the industry to use azlon from soybean to create a super soft baby wardrobe.
Azlon from soy is a recycled green fabric (the usage of the left over pulp from soy milk production as raw material) that has a porous structure which allows better moisture transmission than cotton to keep wearer comfy and dry.
Our organic & green collections are splendidly designed for effortless dressing with modern colors and stylish essentials. Put on our Mom’s Choice beanies, newborn essential bodysuits, should have footed pants, and fans’ favorite gowns. Rest assured that you’ve chosen the easiest for your precious bundle.
Lightweight organic cotton and azlon from soy protein fiber blend
For a soft fabric that’s air permeable to keep babies comfy and dry.
From our circle of relatives to yours
Designed with care and love
Babysoy’s short sleeve lounge set comes in different pattern prints, so lovely and comfy you would want them all. Outfitting your little one had never been so easy!
Silky smooth and comfy soft
Babysoy short sleeve lounge set adds extra touch to the impeccable taste of dressing. Great from rolling around the house, playing in the park, to strolling about town.
Sustainable and reasonably made
Made from renewable natural resources – the leftover soybean pulp from tofu or soy milk production. Personal visits to our factories to verify products reasonably made.
50% Cotton, 50% Azlon
– SOFT & COMFORTABLE: light weight 50% organic cotton + 50% azlon from soy fabric, perfect for warmer days
– FUN DESIGN : Three healthy fruit patterns to let your little ones to get in touch with what’s good for them from the start.
– CLOSE-FITTING, ELASTIC STYLE – This set contains two pieces ; short sleeved shirt and short pajama pants Snug fit to meet fire safety standards Not treated with flame retardant.
– ADDED FEATURE : Tagless DESIGN and luxuriously SOFT and smooth fabric
– CARE: Machine wash cold & tumble dry low
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
|Item model number|
|Date First Available|